Flightless Bird

Wednesday, February 6, 2013 - si tukang karang : zey at 9:00 PM
Assalamualaikum and hello good people!
No entry-dari-hati for today. Just a simple lyric [but yet a very deep meaning] from Iron & Wine.


I was a quick-wit boy, diving too deep for coins
 All of your street light eyes wide on my plastic toys 
Then when the cops closed the fair, 
I cut my long baby hair 
Stole me a dog-eared map and called for you everywhere 

Have I found you Flightless bird, jealous, weeping or lost you, american mouth 
Big pill looming 
 Now I'm a fat house cat
 Nursing my sore blunt tongue 
Watching the warm poison rats curl through the wide fence cracks
 Pissing on magazine photos 
Those fishing lures thrown in the cold 
And clean blood of Christ mountain stream 
Have I found you Flightless bird, grounded, bleeding or lost you, american mouth
 Big pill stuck going down.



Ini bukan bird tapi bee :)

"It's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all"

Usha juga entri ini : Future






P/s : Ada org kata "Good boys are all taken yg tinggal sekarang semua full of shit" I'm gonna proof that this is wrong. But how? Mmmm.... 
P/s/s : The girl in the photo selalu buat kelas ktorang happy, havoc, kecoh... :) Thanx to her. Selalu buat org lain senyum. :D
apa u'all rasa? 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WALK OF FAME