I Am Done!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - si tukang karang : zey at 11:09 AM
Assalamualaikum lovely people!


It's been a long time since my last entry about college's dinner... meeting with Sleeq. Not because I am so lazy-bum to update, but because hectic-final days I've been through. Hectic days baby. Bloody tiring days of a walk to graduation. Sampai rasa mandi tu macam buang masa. Yes, that was the time that clocks ticking with golds! Yes, time is gold... too many to settled in a short time! About internship, assignments, reports, VivaVoce, thesis, lab, data, analysis, exams... tambah lagi dgn with the pressure of no-money. haha! Tp sebenarnya that month parents da bank-in duit banyak kali. Still broke-ass. Taktaw apa silap. :(

But darlings, I've been through aaalllll that at one peace! Haha. tipu. Mana boleh tenang... Alhamdullilah, internship aku dapat kat Mardi [which was my second choice], assignments and reports : I managed to submit it before date line, VivaVoce in front of three lecturers... alhamdullillah lidah lancar terang satu-persatu. Jilid tesis at the cheapest shop! haha! Walaupun jauh kat Serdang tapi dapat gak tengok-tengok-kenal-kenal dengan staff Mardi. Bak kata orang sambil menyelam minum air. Believe me, without those cool-people around, I am half-dead. haha! Thanks a bunch to those people... semoga Allah permudahkan urusan di dunia dan akhirat. Thank you Allah! :D


Blue Rose : Final year post-grad dinner 2012

P/s : Currently staying with Along at Putrajaya finishing my intern at Mardi Serdang for 3 months :)
P/s/s : Pic credit to MunSab
apa u'all rasa? 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WALK OF FAME