Jar of Broken Hearts

Wednesday, November 9, 2011 - si tukang karang : zey at 12:13 PM
Assalamualaikum and hello people!


Haven't y'all heard Christina Perri song-Jar of Hearts? Well, I really love the song, the lyrics! The song is about a girl, a pure hearted girl falling in love with a serial heartbreaker. But then she is tough enough to get over him. yeah!


I know I can't take one more step towards you

Cause all that's waiting is regret
And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore?
You lost the love I loved the most

I learned to live, half-alive
And now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?

I hear you're asking all around
If I am anywhere to be found
I have grown too strong
To ever fall back in your arms

I've learned to live, half-alive
Now you want me one more time

Who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?

Dear, it took so long
Just to feel alright
Remember how to put back
The light in my eyes

I wish I had missed
The first time that we kissed
'Cause you broke all your promises
And now you're back you don't get to get me back

Who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Don't come back at all

And who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
Don't come back for me
Don't come back at all

Who do you think you are?
Who do you think you are?
Who do you think you are?

Yang ni bukan jar, yang ni mug.



A day before hols, aq g reunion budak matriks, again aq ditanya pasal status. Saya ok dengan status saya. Cuma bila ditanya 
"So kaw ada berapa skandals sekarang nih? Semua sekali berapa?" 
"None"
"Really? Takde yang message2 goodnite ke takde? Yang topupkan ke macam dulu?"
"No..takde..."
"Tak rasa kosong?"
"Nope. Imma totally happy with my life now, darl. Scandals cuma memenuhi ruang kosong je. Bila kita nak, dia ada, ok. Tapi bila kita tengah totally busy and those scandals came to 'entertain' rasanya memang silap besar lah.  


P/s : Biarlah orang lain yang buat koleksi jar-of-broken-hearts. Not me anymore. I do believe in karma. Sampai bila nak jadi serial-heartbreaker, kawan?
apa u'all rasa? 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WALK OF FAME