Kali ini Untuk Puan Pemaisuri.

Sunday, May 8, 2011 - si tukang karang : zey at 1:42 AM
Assalamualaikum semua!

This special entry is for my beloved mak who gave me birth and love me so much. You're such a wonderful woman, deserve to own all the happiness in the world. Ucapan terima kasih sebanyak gallon air di lautan pon tak cukup kalau nak dibandingkan dengan pengorbanan yang mak buat. Mak is my superwoman!

She was once a very typical-village woman grown up to be such an independent-beautiful-superwoman.
She teaches me to stand on my own feet on every step I make.
She's the one who cook for me every time I’m starving, oh, she'll never let me starve.
She's the one who put family on her priority no matter what.
What life would be if you own so much money, wealthy enough to sleep on your bed full of coins but have to work far away from your beloved ones?
Yes, she's the one who will throw away all the money in the world just to be with us, her family.
She's the one who would lend me her ear to hear my problem.
Her different perspectives are unique, not like other mommy in the world. Oh, she's the queen of my heart!
She's not the one who easily says yes, but we trust her for making every decision for the family.

I want to be just like her when I grew up. I wanna be a good cook like her, a good taylor like her, a good policewoman like her, a good judge like her, a good driver like her, a good baby sitter like her, a good teacher like her, a good boss like her, a good worker like her, a good counselor like her.

Oh, I love her so much!


Puan Permaisuri

Happy Mother’s day to all moms in the world!


apa u'all rasa? 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WALK OF FAME