saia pon nak jd billionare!!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010 - si tukang karang : zey at 12:52 AM
hari ni je da byk kali aq dengar lagu billionare-Travie McCoy.
gilaxx bes lagu ni..sempoi jer... lirik dia p0n aq suka...

billionare??? sape je nk tolak klu dpt tawaran 2 kan???
rich + feymes semua orang impikan itu..

tapi walau papep0n, kita kena sentiasa bersyukur dengan apa yang kita dapat nih.. [pis!]
yes. duit itu kehidupan.
xde duit..xde hidup.....~

travis mcCoy

mamat ni..gila byk tatoo kat badan dia....~
sapa dia ni???
apa yang aq taw..mamat ni dlu ada group... nama group dia gym class heroes.

dia sbg lead singer dalam group 2
n lagu billionare 1st single yang dia relese released kan secara solo bersama BRUNO MARS.
combination suara yang terbaik...wat lagu ni masyuukk!! perfect combination!!

lyrics billionare - travie mcCoy



[Bruno Mars] 
I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad 
Buy all of the things I never had 
Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine 
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen 


[Chorus] 
Oh every time I close my eyes 
I see my name in shining lights 
A different city every night oh 
I swear the world better prepare 
For when I’m a billionaire 


[Travis "Travie" McCoy] 
Yeah I would have a show like Oprah 
I would be the host of, everyday 
Christmas Give Travie a wish list 
I’d probably pull an Angelina and Brad Pitt 
And adopt a bunch of babies that ain’t never had sh-t

Give away a few Mercedes like here lady have this 
And last but not least grant somebody their last wish 
Its been a couple months since I’ve single so 
You can call me Travie Claus minus the Ho Ho Get it, hehe,

I’d probably visit where Katrina hit 
And damn sure do a lot more than FEMA did
 Yeah can’t forget about me stupid 
Everywhere I go Imma have my own theme music 


[Chorus] Oh every time I close my eyes 
I see my name in shining lights 
A different city every night oh 
I swear the world better prepare 
For when I’m a billionaire 
Oh oooh oh oooh for when I’m a Billionaire 
Oh oooh oh oooh for when I’m a Billionaire

 [Travis "Travie" McCoy] 
I’ll be playing basketball with the President 
Dunking on his delegates 
Then I’ll compliment him on his political etiquette 
Toss a couple milli in the air just for the heck of it 
But keep the fives, twentys (?) completely separate

And yeah I’ll be in a whole new tax bracket 
We in recession but let me take a crack at it 
I’ll probably take whatevers left and just split it up 
So everybody that I love can have a couple bucks

And not a single tummy around me would know what hungry was 
Eating good sleeping soundly I know we all have a similar dream 
Go in your pocket pull out your wallet
And put it in the air and sing 


 [Bruno Mars] 
I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad 
Buy all of the things I never had Uh, 
I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine 
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

[Chorus] 
I wanna be a billionaire so frickin bad!


dapat lirik ni kat sini.




apa u'all rasa? 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WALK OF FAME